Wednesday 10 September 2014

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette

Today I'm going to show you my 2 favourite looks from this MUA palette.
This is definitely the best value palette, it's available from superdrug for £4!! http://www.superdrug.com/Make-up-3-for-2/MUA-Eyeshadow-Palette-Heaven-And-Earth/p/267771#.VAxjcPldWSo
Unlike the MUA palette (and most other palettes) the eyeshadows don't have names so I've numbered them for easiness.



Look 1
This look is made up of the gold eyeshadows in this palette. I prefer gold, bronze and copper eyeshadows because they work best with my eyes.
  so using this little diagram, I'm going to describe how I did this.
First of all, I put 4 all over my eyelid, so a-e was covered.
Then, I applied 6 all over a and c. This was quite a harsh line, so I blended it out at the crease.
Next, I put 5 at c and d, in a sort of triangle shape. Again, this was a terribly harsh line, so it needed blending more. I also added some more 4 over the top to have some more gold colour.
Lastly, I put 1 at b and e to highlight.
Normally at this stage,I'd also put on eyeliner, but I wanted to show off the palette by itself.






Look 2
This look was more brown toned, and more neutral in colours.

 Again, using this diagram and the above labelled palette to show you this look!
I used 9 to colour the entire eyelid, a-e
Then, I used 10 all over a, and blended it at the crease (blending is key with all eyeshadow)

 Next, I used 12 on c and d and yet again, blended it!
And lastly, I used 1 on b and e to highlight (this helps make your eyes look bigger and your eyebrows look better)





 

hope you enjoyed this! (and please ignore my yucky skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment