Wednesday 10 September 2014

Benefit lipgloss... oh how I love thee

Last Christmas was probably the best Christmas of my life. Why? Because of the sheer amount of Benefit makeup that came into my life. 
First, was a few cheeky purchases at the counter in Belfast (and one in Spain too) 
Elle magazine gave out free Benefit lipglosses with each issue 
Then, I splashed out on the AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC Benefit advent calendar, which added a good 25 products to my collection 
And from Santa, I received the gift pack of lipglosses. 
All in all, a successful December I would say. 

So, I'm going to show you my lipglosses from Benefit. 
These are not full sized, they are all 6.5ml, so they're half of the full sized, as they all came as either a free gift in a magazine, the advent calendar( everything in this was deluxe sample sized) or in the gift pack. 

 


Benefit ultra plush lip gloss in (L-R) 
Icebreaker (clear) 
A-lister (baby pink) 
Poutrageous (coral pink) 
Fauxmance (dark pink)
Lollipop (barbie pink) 
Kiss you (lilac)



Ultra plush lipglosses in (L-R)  
Dandelion (light pink)
Sugarbomb (glittery pink)
Coralista (coral)
Hoola  (bronze)

 My absolute favourites and must buys are dandelion and lollibop. 


If you are going to buy a lipgloss, I would go for one of the Ultra plush at the top, because they have better colours. The ultra plush that correspond to a blush are really quite see through, and don't do much more than add a tiny hint of colour. That being said, all of the lipglosses are good in that they're not sticky at all, the packaging is really cute, and they have some nice colours. But, at £14.50, they are maybe better left for Christmas wishlists! 

No comments:

Post a Comment