Friday 12 September 2014

Autumn Resolutions

Instead of New Years Resolutions (let's be real, no one keeps to them) I've decided to do Autumn Resolutions/Back to Uni Resolutions!!

- Obligatory Fitness Resolution 
Get fit- isn't that a resolution staple? I've tried ToneItUp in the past, and it was really good so I'd try this again and stick to it this time... maybe

- Use more colour in makeup 
I'm thinking Urban decay Vice palette instead of Naked palette etc

- Learn Mandarin
I am a language junkie. I absolutely love learning new ones, and mandarin seems so interesting and challenging!

- Take things away from my Pinterest beauty wishlist 
I have a Beauty wishlist on Pinterest that is ridiculously big, so I would like to try some things from it and take those pins away rather than adding new products I would like to try.

- Make all the recipes on my Pinterest recipe list 
Pinterest is like a disease, it takes over your life!!! My recipe list is about 120 long, so I would need to get started!!

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment