Tuesday 16 September 2014

Cruelty free wishlist

After seeing my pitifully small stash of cruelty free cosmetics, I realised I really need to buy some new stuff! So this is what I will buy when I've used up some of my current makeup.

Foundation
stripped
£14
I love this brand, and their lipgloss is fantastic, so I would really like to see if their other products are as good. You can order little samples of their foundations too and see which colour is the best. 

Concealer 
Kick Ass Concealer™
£10
Soap and Glory is famous for their bath stuff, so you can forget that they sell makeup too!! I've heard great things about this concealer, and I love that it has a little setting powder too! 

Bronzer
Click for enlarged view 
£13
This product looks so cute with it's wee honeycomb pattern, and it also comes in a very light shade which is perfect for my milk white Northern Irish skin!

Eyeshadow
£14.50

I am obsessed with Lush, but funnily enough I've never tried their cosmetics! This colour looks gorgeous as well, so I think this would be a great first buy. 

Lipstick 
Gelly Hi Shine Lips - Vega (Cherry Red)
£4.99 
Barry M is an amazing brand, and after testing some of these lip things (is it a stick? gloss? I've no idea) in Superdrug the other day, I think they would be great!

I'm glad that these brands are cruelty free, it makes my change a lot easier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment