Wednesday 10 September 2014

First Impressions

This post is about my trip to Boots on Friday, and my thoughts on what I bought! (oooh that rhymes) 

This was my wee haul: 

First, Lasting perfection concealer in warm medium
An absolute staple and favourite of the beauty blogger world! I had tried this many moons ago, maybe when I was 14 and I hated it, because it was too pale and too much coverage. Collection have either changed the formula since then or I have realised the benefits of a good coverage concealer, (I think it may be the second, 21 year old skin is VERY different to 14 year old!) 
This concealer is fabulous! It is amazing on under-eyes and on redness, and is really thick. 

Secondly, eyebrow pencil in blonde
I have so much trouble trying to up my eyebrow game. I always feel like my brows look WAY too dark when I put products on them, and this pencil did make my eyebrows look very very solid! But, having said that, if you wipe the excess off after, this is a pretty decent eyebrow pencil! 

Thirdly, super size mascara
I didn't actually pay money for this, it was free with a purchase of over £5.
I am so fussy with mascara, and I have 3 staple mascaras that I hardly ever deviate from (I'll show you which in a later post) so I very rarely try new mascaras because the bar is set so high. 
Having said that, this mascara was actually surprisingly good!!! It lengthened my lashes quite a bit, and it volumised them a bit too.

I'm glad I tried these products, and now I think I'll have to try some more Collection stuff!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment