Friday 12 September 2014

This week's haul


 This week I got 4 new products, so I decided to share them with you!


I got: 
MUA Matte Lipstick in peachy keen http://www.muastore.co.uk/matte-lipstick-peachy-keen


The only product I actually bought was the MUA lipstick, it was £1 from Superdrug.(BARGAIN)
I was given the Sleek eye dust by a friend, and the other 2 were free samples. Boots had an offer on, if you went to a Benefit counter there, you could swap any old eyeliner for a sample of their new gel liner, so of course I had to take advantage of this!
The Bareminerals sample came via the post, but you can also get a sample at Bareminerals counters too. 

So far, I really like all of these products!! The Eye dust and lipstick are gorgeous colours (as you can see below), and the eyeliner and foundation are quite good products too!
The eyeliner takes a bit of getting used to, and by the time you've got the hang of it, the tiny sample has run out!
The foundation is nice, it's very natural and quite light coverage. I would like to try the special brush that BareMinerals have developed to use with the foundation.

Left- Sleek Eye dust 
Right- MUA lipstick 



 Hope you liked this post!




No comments:

Post a Comment